Electronic toll payment subscriptions for individuals
All our subscriptions
How does it work?
The entire Bip&Go team would like to thank you for your loyalty and wish you all the best for 2023. It’s also an opportunity for us to look back at our 2022 highlights, which included the celebration of our anniversary.
Bip&Go has been by your side for ten years now, and that’s something worth celebrating! We’ve witnessed many
remarkable events during this exceptional year:
• A brand-new website
• The introduction of new application features
• Competitions and offers in conjunction with our partners
In June 2022, the Bip&Go website updated its look to better meet your needs. It gave you the opportunity to discover an increasingly
modern and ergonomic site
, with a new graphic style.
Site navigation has been made easier meaning you can access all the information you are looking for with just a quick glance!
Like the website, the application has adopted a green look and has been modernised to make your life easier.
New services have also been added
to the app:
• The possibility of monitoring your daily use
• Car park reservations throughout France
• Journey planning with cost calculations
• Location of service stations and service areas nearby
• Location of electric car charging points
In 2022, Bip&Go was keen
to offer you even more advantages
with the creation of new partnerships:
• Smartbox, specialised in the sale of gift boxes
• Trip and Co, holiday rental specialists
• Klaxit, car sharing specialists
• Plume, children's writing set specialist
As well as other exceptional offers with partners we have worked with over the years: Center Parcs, Ector, Skimium and Wonderbox.
To continue to meet your expectations, the entire Bip&Go team is working on
new projects for 2023!
Things to look out for in the coming year:
• A new-look subscriber area designed with you in mind
• New application features
• New tips and partners
Happy new year and best wishes for 2023!